Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year

I logged into my blog for the first time in over a year..... and if you read my last post (in NOVEMBER of 2010) it is very apparent I have a problem with commitment and following through.....SIGH.... Thankfully it is a NEW YEAR!!! I realize we are nearly a week into 2012, but better late than never right?!?!?!?

I was at a meeting this week and the meeting icebreaker was list 5 goals you have for 2012. I apparently am an over achiever because I came up with 12 while many people were struggling with 1 or 2. So I figured what better way to tackle my commitment problem than to share my goals for 2012 with my blogging friends....all 2 of you :)

1. Keep the house clean
2. Exercise 5 days a week
3. Eat healthy
4. Volunteer more
5. Finish my degree
6. Cook more, eat out less
7. Hug someone everyday (not including kids and husband)
8. Be friendlier
9. Read something other than a magazine
10. Be more paitent
11. Spend sometime outside everyday
12. Appreciate what we have instead of focusing on what others have

There you have it my 12 goals for 2012..... that is a daunting list.

2 comments:

  1. You should totally start #9 by reading the Outlander Series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of 12 sounds a whole lot like my own list (with the addition of some wedding goals) :0) I personally think you should start with #7 and add a #13 Visit family more often. You can come down anytime and knock 2 things off your list!

    ReplyDelete