Well it's the night before my plan to attack my "new year's resolutions". Eve of destruction, maybe?!?!?!? I jut hope I don't wake up feeling blah. I've been fighting a cold for over a week but maybe a good dose of sweat and exercise will rid my body of some toxins.
I forgot to mention along with all my goals for 2012 that I started a 52 week devotional. A friend had posted about a book she wanted and was going to collect a few orders.... After reading the escription I raised my FB hand and liked her post :) I had forgotten about it until one day it popped up on my newsfeed again. "Oh shoot, I forgot to tell her in person like a normal adult that I wanted one." Long story short she had ordered me one without me "telling" her. Thank Goodness!!!! I am a week into the 52 week devotional all about Choosing Joy. Here is a brief snip it of what the book contains. "This 52-week devotional helps readers discover the ever-illusive quality of joy. Best-selling author Angela Thomas draws from her vast experience in teaching and speaking to women all over the country. In this four-page per devotion format, Angela shares... * An inspirational message, including personal antecdotes * Biblical teaching * Questions to guide reader into self exploration, with blank lines for personal answers * Encouraging quotes * Bible scriptures for meditation This book is the perfect choice for the many readers who work through a devotional book each year." I will keep you posted periodically on my progess :)
I hope you all enjoy your Sunday. Mine is full of watching football games none of which include teams that I enjoy watching play. No play offs for the Redskins or Colts this year.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment