Well I survived Day 1 of my new year's resolution of getting back into a shape other than round :) I decided to hit up an old favorite class of mine, Body Pump! Being the good friend that I am I couldn't torture myself alone so I had a friend come with me. Not only is she a good workout partner she keeps me on my toes and holds me accountable for everything!!! Definitely what I need! Anyways, I chose light weights per the instructors recommendation since I haven't been to a class in FOREVER. I felt like a total loser, I wasn't lifting 1/2 of what I use to :( One day at a time though, I didn't get where I am overnight and I'm surely not going to correct it all overnight either. I just hope to see progress. The scale steadily moving down along with my endurance and strength going up is my goal! I'm 100% aware it is going to take work and alot of it, I just hope I have it in me!!!!
Well off to bed- Tomorrow is Day2 and I will be doing Zumba!!!
Monday, January 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment