Friday, January 13, 2012

Almost let my resolutions go

Well in case you didn't catch on I posted really good for a few day then bam NOTHING- there's that commitment issue :) But here I am... I caught myself slacking and followed through. I have been hitting the 8:30am classes at my gym this week and it feels great to be back in there!!!!!! I feel great all day when I spend that time on myself, doing something I enjoy. I am hoping that I continue to stick with it and not let that resolution/goal of whatever you want to call it slide at all. Along with my exercise I have been watching what I eat and drink. I was using my fitness pal but I just wasn't loving it which then made me not use it. A friend of mine sent me an invite for LOSE IT! A online program and app that is free and easy to use. I love it! It has a reward system "badges". I am so competitive and I love rewards do that digital high five is motivation for me. All the hard work is kinda paying off, I lost 3lbs! Not what I wanted for the first week but I will take it!!!
I am still doing that 52 week devotional which is a great personal experience. I'm so glad I'm sticking with that as well.

Well I'm off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment