I lack commitment. I can commit to nothing.... well aside from my husband. That is a long running joke, marriage has been the only thing that I've been able to stay committed to. I can not stick with chores or routines, diets or exercise routines, blogging.....I can not stick with anything. What is my problem? Is it a fear of failure?
I have no idea but I need to commit to something...I'd like to commit to lose weight or at least be healthy and fit. I have about 6 months left of this deployment and I'd really like to lose weight to look 1/2 way decent for homecoming.
Anyways I'm feeling a bit under the weather and I have a mound of homework soooooooo I better get to it. I really need to keep up with this blog better ;)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment