Sigh.... so I told you about my resolutions, my very long list of resolutions. I had alot of them. There is one that is truly the most important to me at this point in my life.The one that is most important to me isn't finishing education, isn't the clean house, isn't even volunteering more it is losing weight and getting control of my life. All 12 of my resolutions or goals are important to me but right now I don't feel like I can effectively accomplish them due to my health and my weight. Sounds crazy, I know, but until you are in this position you will not understand.
I don't know how I got here..... no, I do know how I got here. I just choose to make excuses for why I'm in the shape I am. I literally have a million excuses as to why I'm here but 2012 will be my year of fitness! I'm off to a fairly good start. I spent the first week of the new year feeling sorry for myself and making some more excuses as to way I can't go to the gym and why I can't eat healthy. The second week is looking a little bit better..... I have made it to bed earlier than usual. I have been watching what I'm eating and drinking.**** DRUM ROLL**** I've been going to the gym too!!!!! Now I just hope to see results! I am thinking about investing some $ in a calorie counting watch or something along those lines, some workout clothes and a new pair of kicks (those would be shoes) Maybe I will have those be rewards instead of rewarding myself with a trip to Starbucks or a dinner out. Yeah fitness rewards fit better into my new year goals than food rewards.
I leave you with this gem I found on Pinterest... I'm thinking about printing it out and hanging it everywhere.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You are doing awesome! I think we need to take pictures too so we have a starting picture and can take them every few months or something. I'm thinking new kicks might be my first reward. I splurged on new workout gear before the new year so now I need wear it all out!
ReplyDeleteI think that is a good idea. I was thinking every 10 lbs. I think I might get new kicks sooner rather than later b/c my feet are killing me after working out!!!!
ReplyDelete