



Well it's really has beenawhile since I've done anything with this blog. Facebook seems to be my favorite form of communication :)
This summer has proven to be the most unpredictable one yet. Guy spent a little over a month on a boat. That "deployment" or as I like to refer to it as "the mini fiasco" caused us to cancel plans we had made for a fun summer. So there were no birthday parties here in NC and we didn't make is to Busch Gardens but the kids did get to go to MD for 2 weeks. That too was unplanned so it gave me 2 weeks with a very empty quite house. He has made it back and has been at work non stop. I have kept busy as well, our squadron has alot of homecomings and with those come set ups and clean ups. I swear I have seen Guy more at work than I have at home lately!
Now we're gearing up for school.... the summer days are passing slowly which is diving me crazy but these are days I'm going to want back when the kids are grown up :)

No comments:
Post a Comment