Ok so, it has most defintely been awhile since I've done anything with this blog. I guess I am going to gear my post today to catching up :)
So the New Year came and I welcomed it with open arms! 2009 was a rough year, not for any one particular reason, just alot of little things that made me count down to 2010. So here we are 2010.... oh 2010 I am pinning all my hopes and dreams on you... so don't screw it up for me and my family!!! ha ha ha ha
So January has proven to be very stressful (thanks alot 2010) Guy has been working alot, but that's nothing new. What is a new development is he has been growning increasingly frustrated with his squadron. Now let me say I love everybody in his squadron, both past and present, we have met some amazing people that I know in a pinch would pull through for us if we ever needed anything. That is something not many military families can say..... we can't invision ourselves with a better group of people BUT .......come on..... 3 years and only one deployment?!?!?!? Not that I want him to go but it's something he needs to do, he needs to feel as though he has accomplished something and right now I'm not getting the feeling that he has a sense of fullfilment with his work. He enjoys what he does so much and he is incredible at what he does (I have it on record from a very reputiable source!!!) but when you're stateside while there are places his peers get sent to he begins to question his.......I'm not sure of the word.... self worth? I guess that makes sense ;) Anyways I guess where I am going with this is 2010 please bring my husband a deployment, a mission he can be proud of a mission that will give him a sense of purpose and fullfilment.
NOW on to the fun stuff... the kids! Colyn is still doing very well in school . He loves reading and continues to take tests in the library in order to be approved to check out higher level books. (who knew you needed permission to check out reading meterial) He is going to be getting glasses soon, we've picked out his frames we just need to get the money together and go buy them. Odd thing is they are only reading glasses... not all the time glasses. Apparently he is far sighted?!?!? who knew... I guess the eye doctor, right?!?!?!? He will soon be jumping into the spring season of soccer and we can't wait! He's going to be on the same team this season which is awesome considering the past who knows how many seasons he's always been on a different team :) Regan is still enjoying Trinity Preschool... I can't ever say enough about that school and her teachers! She has made several new friends this year because there has been alot of in and outs due to military transfers. She is missing one friend that moved away because his Dad is getting out of the USMC. She still thinks he's on Christmas vacation...ahh well, a girl will always wait for a boy LOL!!!!
As for me I'm staying busy... too busy somedays! I am still doing the LINKS stuff, still helping out the squadron as a Family Readiness Advisor, and now I've taken on Membership for the Staff Wives' Club... good grief. See that's why I've been so busy and haven't posted in awhile :)
Well you heard what 2010 has brought us so far and what I'm wishing for. I hope each and everyone of you have a wish for 2010 and here's to the New Year (27 days into it)
Love to you all!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment