Dropped the hubby off at work today since he's going to be on a work up for the next several weeks. I enjoy the opportunity to savor those last few moments with him before he leaves. But when I have to drag two snotty kids in their pj's and me lookin' a hot mess, only to be told there is a possibility he won't leave today....ERRRR it makes my blood boil! Maybe I am being petty in fact I'm sure I am but it was too ealry for me to be chipper.
Anyways since he will be gone for the better part of a month, I am using this as a time to field day my house. (field day isn't just for Marines on Thursdays) I am 100%committed to cleaning the heck outta my house and throwing some junk away!!!!! I'll have to check in every once and awhile to make sure ya'll know I didn't get carried away by dust bunnies ;) I am going to clean based on an article I read on yahoo titled how to organize your life in 1 week. Quick, easy and to the point now that's my type of cleaning! I'm also going to develop a chore chart for the little ones....they both have birthdays coming up so Regan will be 5 and Colyn will be 8. I think that's plenty old enough for them to help clean up around the house.
Well I really think that is all for today.....I'm off to tackle dust bunnies, oh what a glamorous life I lead
~I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment