Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hi.....again

Welcome back to my blog....ha ha ha I haven't posted in quite sometime. Mainly b/c life is well life. We've been busy....Guy with the MEU is really throwing a wrench on our plans for everything. Oh well Semper Gumby.... (fyi I hate that saying)
Regan just finished preschool and I cried like a baby, just as my husband predicted. I always said I wanted Colyn to be able to finish preschool before we got orders...then orders never came. So when Regan started school all I wanted was for her to be able to finish there too and well now she's done! Since there will be no more kids I guess we're ready for orders :) buuuut I'd like at least 1 year notice so I can adapt to change and it has to be somewhere that I can drive home to MD because well I don't fly oh and I'd also like to be close to fun things to do the kids, the beach loses it luster after a while....not very Semper Gumby of me huh?!?!?!? (still hate that saying)
Colyn has a few more weeks left of school. He is very ready for Summer Break!!!! I am happy to report his u7 soccer team. the stallions, got 2nd place!!! He was very upset that they lost the championship but compared to last year they did AWESOME!!!!! School is going good for him although we are battling end of year laziness :)
In family news we got a new puppy. Lucy is our french bulldog. We've had her 4 weeks and so far so good. She's a bit of a chewer but from what I hear it's a puppy thing. She's adorable and does lots of cute things. By far the cutest thing that gets everyone laughing is sometimes when you tell her no she barks. Almost as if she's backtalking...... it is hilarious :)
So all in all life is good and I'm happy to report we're all happy and healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment